Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
• At least 8 years of experience with Information Technology
At least 8 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services REST/SOAP, Spring, Spring Boot frameworks
• At least 8 years of experience in Java, J2ee, Spring Boot Web Services, Oracle Pl/sql
Hands on experience on Jboss, Dockers, Containers, Jenkins, Shell Scripting
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on Agile development and exposure to ALM tools
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment