Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
1. Lead data science projects
2. Work with product team to monitor metrics for core Synup products and new features
3. Develop metrics and reports that can be used to make data-driven decisions
4. Slice and dice data to generate actionable insights and validate hypotheses
5. Identify new product opportunities based on product usage data
6. Working towards creating a data-informed culture at Synup.
1. At least 1+ year of experience in product analytics
2. Proficiency with Excel, SQL, either Ruby or Python and R (nice to have)
3. Need to have data-driven and curious mindset
4. Good communication skills who can effectively communicate with Product, Engineering, and other teams.
5. Prior experience in A/B testing for new experiments
6. Prior experience with SaaS product analytics is a big plus