Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
As the new Partnerships Manager, you will be part of the Partnerships team at Synup, driving growth and profitability for the business across the globe via new and existing strategic partners such as Google, Acxiom, Factual, or Neustar/Localeze, Apple, Tripadvisor and Zomato.
Our team and business is high-performing and rapidly evolving. You will have the chance to drive and influence our strategic partnerships and business development implementation in the location management and reputation management (“LM/RM”) space while cross-functionally supporting the broad business and product implications that result.
The role is suitable for a closer and manager that is analytical, structured, proactive, organized and hard/smart-working individual with a big appetite to succeed.
- Target, drive, and close partnerships deals
- Use understanding of product development to envision and create deals
- Support and lead pitch creation for new and existing initiatives
- Own relationships and pipeline for multiple partnerships, verticals, or geographies
- Contribute creatively to mutually beneficial partnership deal structures
- Coordinate the implementation and integration of partnerships with product, marketing, finance and any other relevant departments to achieve strong healthy partnerships
- Generate new partnership leads
- Continuously review, assess and rank existing and potential partner opportunities
- Monitor market trends and perform actionable competitive analysis
- Attend industry events globally, as needed, to develop relationships and close deals.
- Maintain Salesforce, Confluence, and Jira flows
- Create team KPI reports and dashboards
- Participate in the development of VC and Board meeting decks
- Support the development of overall partnership priorities and strategy
- Manage teams to achieve objectives for the Partnerships Group
- Conduct due diligence on acquisition targets