Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers.
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. Learn more at www.synup.com
About This Job
Synup is looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to join the Synup team, and to support our rapid International growth. The Revenue Ops Analyst will be responsible for assisting our customer-facing teams with structuring deals within our CRM to ensure that our bookings policy and SaaS revenue model is followed. This is a highly collaborative role which partners closely with the sales team and Finance, HR & Sales Management leadership to provide guidance, deal review, and finalize Sales bookings on Salesforce.
The Rev Ops Analyst will support consolidated reporting, standards around KPIs and metrics (i.e.: bookings, pipeline), sales tools and sales enablement. This person will also have an important role in driving adoption related to the cross-functional alignment of business processes, contracts, and pricing.
This Rev Ops Analyst has a proven track record of providing both strategic & tactical insights to support the hyper-growth of customer-facing teams and thriving in a startup-like environment in a SaaS tech company.
This is a full-time employee based in our Bangalore office.
- Read legal contracts to determine the product, pricing, payment terms and the billing schedule of orders to be processed
- Collaborate with other sales operations teams and cross-functional teams to drive business alignment across the organization
- Assist in the creation of variable incentive compensation models, variable incentive automation, and variable incentive performance calculations
- Generate regular and ad-hoc metric analysis for the Finance & Sales Leadership Teams to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers and team performance
- Drive data quality, process, and automation activities that improve workflow efficiencies
Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen and data analysis, be able to identify issues and recommend action plans
- Provide ad-hoc analytics support to senior staff with pipeline management requests
- Provide direction and training to Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, and Business Development Managers to reflect our Customer Agreement structure within Salesforce.com
- Define, document, and maintain analytics across Divisions and geographies to encourage the right behavior and alignment with our SaaS revenue model
- Support client-facing teams in calculating appropriate pricing models for New customers, growth upon Existing customers and point-of-diminishing return on SaaS revenue
- Define, document, maintain and enforce processes, and tools, that will maintain integrity and accuracy of sales data in Salesforce.com and integrate with business intelligence software and other operational and sales tools
- Be an analytics advocate and partner with internal teams to understand complex analytical issues and drive a data-driven culture at Synup.
- Experience and ability to review business contracts
- 5-7 years of experience in Revenue Operations roles, or Financial Analyst roles
- 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com and or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, and adoption
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts and graphs
- BS or BA degree in Finance, or a Data Science required (Masters preferred) MBA Finance/Economics from a Tier - I business school.
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and contribution to both creating and executing business strategies
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard/smart-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment