We're seeking an experienced sales performance trainer extraordinaire who can bring knowledge and strategic thought to help deliver great training programs for our Sales and Sales Development teams. The role will include designing & delivering new training programs & mentoring to ensure the ongoing high performance of the sales team. A big part of this role will be working with reps to identify training needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design quality sales training programs within budget limitations
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs of the sales team.
- Create appropriate training material by coordinating with product team and sales managers
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Design onboarding session for new sales hires
- Training the new sales hires on CRM and other Sales related tools.
- Evaluate sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques
- Report on training program effectiveness
- Create an open-communication climate and gather team members’ preferences for potential training
- Work with sales managers to work on individual development plans, wherever needed
- Conduct mock calls and theoretical tests
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training record
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends
Qualification and Expertise:
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Sales Trainer or Sales Coach
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Experience with learning management software
- Understanding of SAAS sales process, preferably with proven Sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Flair for training and coaching
If you’re looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return, you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a great work culture.