Human Resource Manager
Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup's product offering has grown and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime.
A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind.
Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun.
An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks.
Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it.
Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms.
Experience and skills needed to do what you love at Synup
- 10+ years of experience in overall HR operations
- Minimum 3-4 years of well-rounded experience in managing a talent acquisition team
- Strong understanding of HR policies and practices, including labor law
- A strong track record of working with the leadership and building things from scratch
- Expertise in hiring for startups (SAAS companies), especially technical and Sales Roles
- Fair understanding of US payroll and ability to collaborate with payroll consultants in the US
- Experience in advising the management in strategic decisions
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to motivate and drive all the team members, starting with yourself
- Showcase innovation and creativity
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and help out wherever needed
- Proactive ability
- CAN DO attitude
- Team Player
- Flexible approach
- Build trust and connect.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Own the hiring process, involving talent branding, talent acquisition and deliver superior candidate experience.
- Provide guidance and input, for creating systems which enable team members to attain their personal and professional goals.
- Identify training needs, and enable learning and development for all team members
- Create and implement robust policies and practices which ensure smooth day to day operations
- Provide guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, benchmarking.
- Keeping the team members motivated, through rewards, recognition, and engagement
- Provide guidance and input for creating performance management systems which creates a high performing environment
- Setting a culture and evangelizing our core values.