Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for an IT Executive to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our IT Infrastructure and Assets within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs. The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience and detailed knowledge of the industry's best practice processes.
If you are a hands-on Information Technology talent with extensive cross-cultural experience who can work across global offices, we’d like to talk with you. You’ll need to be a consultative problem solver capable of designing, developing, implementing, coordinating systems, IT policies, and procedures in collaboration with the team and the key business functions across the organization.
- Manage Infrastructure and Assets
- Maintain firewalls, wireless network, conference Infrastructure, and Security
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in relevant field
- Experience managing Infrastructure and Assets
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with Ability to manage and collaborate with Vendors
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels. You’ll build and manage talent globally (New York City and Bangalore, India locations). You’ll be responsible for designing strategy, assembling the team, setting metrics and ensuring that we are always providing an exceptional employee experience.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors.