Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup's product offering has grown and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime.
A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind.
Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun.
An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks.
Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it.
Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms.
Experience and skills needed to do what you love at Synup
- 12 plus years of experience in end to end talent acquisition - right from sourcing on various platforms, identifying the right candidates, pitching the company and the role, preliminary screening, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback and other recruitment responsibilities of the kind
- Previous experience in working with startups and achieving scale in engineering and non engineering fields
- Prior experience in handling a team of recruiters and managing them
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand their goals and hiring needs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable you to draft personalized recruiting emails, draft job descriptions, have convincing conversations with candidates
- Formulate the whole recruitment process and correct any glitches in the system
- Implement campus hiring and travel to facilitate and manage the whole process
- Active participation in tech and non tech conferences and meetups to build a network of candidates
- Be up to date with trending technology and products
- Experience in hiring candidates from the following tech stacks for engineering roles - Ruby on rails, python, ReactJS, Elixire, Golang, Apache Kafka, Postgresql and graphQL
- Experience in hiring candidates for the following business units - sales, client services, marketing and operations
- Ability to motivate and drive all the team members, starting with yourself
- Showcase innovation and creativity
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and help out wherever needed
- Proactive ability and a CAN DO attitude
- Build trust and connect.
- Maintain confidentiality