Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a Product Analytics Manager to join our rapidly growing product organization who will report directly to the SVP of Products and Partnerships.
We are looking for a candidate that can establish a clear, actionable plan to deliver the product. If you are metrics-driven and execution-focused and are as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing integration and testing, as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs, please submit your resume. You will work with Engineering, Sales, CS, Marketing and Senior Executive teams across two global locations in New York City and Bengaluru, India. 20% of travel is required.
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels. We are obsessed with delivering beautiful products to our customers and our product team is central to driving global growth for our company.
Job Title – Product Analytics Manager
Location – Bangalore, Karnataka
- Analytical Mindset- You will be helping the Product team to understand how customers are using the Synup Platform and develop self-driven analysis on customer behavior and product usage
- Impact across departments- You will be working with cross-functionally with other teams within the organization, providing detailed analysis to shape the strategy and development.
- High visibility- Your analysis will be leading to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make
- Following Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and measures like gross margin/revenue for existing products, customer product satisfaction/loyalty, time to volume/peak adoption, product quality
- Managing product life cycle and initiate teams for cost reduction, obsolescence, re-engineering
- Seasoned leader- Lead a team and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Relevant Experience- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Product Analyst or Business Analyst in Enterprise SaaS Analytics
- Exceptional Analytics skills- A talent who can understand and trust numbers more than your gut feeling
- Challenging Mindset- Don’t take the current system as given, and focus on ‘Why’ and not ‘How’
- Attention to details- Deep understanding of SQL and Advanced Excel for Data Analytics and visualization
- Soft Skills- Self-organized, Highly motivated and a strong communicator.
- Experience with a statistical programming language (e.g., R, Python), visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlikview, and/or web analytics tools.
- A high degree of autonomy
- Working with highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Personal Development Budget
- Leading to a career path. Not just a job.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors.