Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
As the new Partnerships Associate, you will be part of the Partnerships team at Synup, driving growth and profitability for the business across the globe via new and existing strategic partners such as Google, Acxiom, Factual, or Neustar/Localeze.
Our team and business is high-performing and rapidly evolving. You will have the chance to learn about and influence our approach to strategic partnerships and business development in the music streaming industry while cross-functionally supporting the broad business and product implications that result.
The role is suitable for an analytical, structured, proactive, organized and hard/smart-working individual with a big appetite to learn.
- Support and lead pitch creation for new and existing initiatives
- Co-own relationships and pipeline for one or more partnership verticals or geographies
- Contribute creatively to mutually beneficial partnership structures
- Coordinate the implementation and integration of partnerships with product, marketing, finance and any other relevant departments
- Generate new partnership leads
- Review, assess and rank existing and potential partner opportunities
- Monitor market trends and perform actionable competitive analysis
- Create reports on performance of deals and the team
- Support the development of overall partnership priorities and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, or related field
- Experience in a high-growth business a plus
- Strong analytical skill set
- Structured and confident communication style both written and verbal
- Broad knowledge of telecom, automotive, tech and SaaS sectors
- Ability to craft storylines and pitch decks
- Financial modelling experience
- Creative big picture thinking
- Networking and relationship capabilities
- Client services mentality
- Structured and efficient
- Ability to get things done
- Highly organized
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Fast-paced and internationally minded