Synup is a New York City & Bengaluru based startup with operations in The United States, Canada & Australia. Our SaaS solution enables organizations to manage public facts about them across search, social, voice, connected-car ecosystems and augmented reality. Whether you're looking for a coffee shop that has wi-fi, a bar that has outdoor seating or a hospital that is open right now, Synup's services power this information across sources like Google, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri and Yelp.
We help businesses deliver a better customer experience by ensuring that everyone is finding up-to-date, accurate and complete information about the physical stores including location, hours, menu, inventory and more. We currently manage facts for over 150,000 locations and track over a billion attributes about these businesses.
Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
- Min. 3+ Years of successful journey selling SaaS / PaaS products in the International Markets
- Quick Understanding of Use Case & Application of Software Product(s)
- Basic Idea about Internet Marketing is a plus
- Partner / Channel Sales & Development Experience is a plus
- Are Self-starter, logical thinker, street smart, organized and highly motivated.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Understand what it takes to be a SALES SUPERSTAR and execute
- Have the ability to assess opportunities and read prospective buyer
- Hunger for Exceeding Your Sales Numbers = higher Sales incentives
Your primary responsibilities:
- Analyze & Qualify leads, understand the business models, needs and position the solution
- Manage and execute calling and sales processes, from qualification through closing, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Give Product Demonstrations using Web Conferencing tools
- Update data on the CRM: Lead/Contact Data, Activities, Opportunities/Pipelines etc.,
- Work with other teams to make sure customers are on-boarded successfully and are using the platform to its fullest potential
Sales process, Sales lead, Sales Goals, Sales target, Sales experience, Onboarding, Enterprise sales, Market Research