Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product organization that will report directly to the Director of Products and Partnerships.
We are looking for a candidate that can establish a clear, actionable plan to deliver the product. If you are metrics-driven and data-focused and are as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing integration and testing, as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs, please submit your resume. You will work with Engineering, Sales, CS, Marketing and Senior Executive teams across two global locations in New York City and Bengaluru, India.
Job Title - Data Product Manager
Location - Bangalore, India
As a Data Product Manager, You will work hand-in-hand with your team of data scientists, designers, and/or developers to constantly find and test improvements having a high commercial impact.
- Translate customer/client needs into new feature enhancements and new services
- Facilitate and work with the development team to create stories and use cases for planned new capabilities
- Liaise with stakeholders remotely and face to face, understand the customer needs, represent the voice of the customer
- Evaluate and prioritize requests for product changes, enhancements, etc
- Maintain a close relationship with stakeholders for awareness of customers' needs and perspectives
- Determine product objectives and release plans involving internal/external customers
- Take part in developing product plans, release schedules, and integrated solutions for Ivanti software products
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Support to competitively differentiate the product and resolve issues and problems that will affect the product's success
- Be involved in designing demos, help with training courses and other related issues
- Provide work assistance to other team members
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience using analytics to inform product or marketing strategy and tactics
- 3 years of experience leading cross-functional analytics teams or in an analytics-based product management role
- A proven track record of developing products that are powered by machine learning
- Good knowledge of data science/analytics techniques
- Experience running A/B tests (or exposure to A/B testing concepts)
- Experience making data-driven decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and expand domain knowledge
- Able to operate without supervision, identify opportunities, act on initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle various tasks attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft TFS/VSTS, Aha!, PowerPoint, Excel, etc
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels. We are obsessed with delivering beautiful products to our customers and our product team is central to driving global growth for our company.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors