Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By-seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers.
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Learn more at https://synup.com/
- Be the primary point of contact for Synup customers and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new customers.
- Conduct business reviews periodically.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Synup solutions effectively and finding value in our services.
- Work closely with Sales, Support, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Drive increased product adoption and build customer advocacy.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in B2B customer-facing roles, such as Customer Success or Account Management.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with MS Office.