Synup is a New York City & Bengaluru based startup with operations in The United States, Canada & Australia. Our SaaS solution enables organizations to manage public facts about them across search, social, voice, connected-car ecosystems and augmented reality. Whether you're looking for a coffee shop that has wi-fi, a bar that has outdoor seating or a hospital that is open right now, Synup's services power this information across sources like Google, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri and Yelp.
We help businesses deliver a better customer experience by ensuring that everyone is finding up-to-date, accurate and complete information about the physical stores including location, hours, menu, inventory and more. We currently manage facts for over 150,000 locations and track over a billion attributes about these businesses.
Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Software QA Engineer
● Create test strategies, test plans and test cases based on project requirements
● Document test procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
● Execute test cases and test scenarios.
● Raise project-related risks and issues at early stages and follow up with leads/stakeholders for mitigation
● Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
● Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
● Help troubleshoot issues.
Must have 5-7 years of experience in quality assurance.
● Mentor the team of QA's
● Experience in Functional, Database, API, Regression, User Acceptance, System and GUI Testing.
● Have advanced knowledge of testing methods.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good communication skills.
● Takes ownership of end-user quality, usability, and appeal.
● Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast paced environment.
● Work effectively with minimum supervision.
● Basic Automation Skills.