Synup is a New York City & Bengaluru based startup with operations in The United States, Canada & Australia. Our SaaS solution enables organizations to manage public facts about them across search, social, voice, connected-car ecosystems and augmented reality. Whether you're looking for a coffee shop that has wi-fi, a bar that has outdoor seating or a hospital that is open right now, Synup's services power this information across sources like Google, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri and Yelp.
We help businesses deliver a better customer experience by ensuring that everyone is finding up-to-date, accurate and complete information about the physical stores including location, hours, menu, inventory and more. We currently manage facts for over 150,000 locations and track over a billion attributes about these businesses.
Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Content Writer - Technical Writer
You will work on creating clear and concise guides for customers and partners. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers & Developers) to strategize, participate in the content development.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to prepare, review, revise, and manage control of the deliverables
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- Assist teams in establishing formats for deliverables
- Determine documentation needs for new features and product enhancements
- Write complete, accurate, and clear documentation
- Improve existing documentation to help improve on-boarding and education
- Organize the content layout to fit the documentation taxonomy
- Create clear and well-structured content to enable quick and easy integration
- 1+ years experience in writing technical documentation / content writing
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new concepts, skills, and tools
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- Knowledge of Markdowns and HTML authoring is a plus
- Knowledge in API Documentation is a plus