Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a top-producing Account Executive to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of our sales organization. At Synup - our clients are everything to us, and you will play a critical role in growing our client base and revenue.
The successful candidate will be a go-getter and will utilize all the support that the company can provide to develop a rich pipeline of great prospects through a combination of inbound lead, follow up and outbound email & call prospecting.
- You will be responsible for driving new sales.
- Generate prospects using online sources, databases, own or referral network, social media forums
- Communicating with prospects, follow-up on sales leads, handling customer queries, selling the right product that meets customer requirements, preparing sales quotation and driving order closure independently
- Manage post-sales customer engagement jointly with the Key Accounts Team
- Create new opportunities through a combination of creative email sequences, warm calling, social media, etc.
- Follow up with inbound opportunities and take them through the buying process
- Diligently utilize CRM to house all client information and track all sales activities.
- Build a long-term relationship by becoming a trusted client partner
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experienced in selling Open Source Technology / SaaS-based Platforms in multi-locations
- Proven track record with bookings and/or selling, and prospecting the leads by cold calling
- Must be great at understanding Technology Products & Solutions
- Expert negotiation skills, having managed complex deals where you have driven maximum value and ROI for your customers
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment and work with multiple lines of business
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Extremely good communication and persuasion skills
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors.