Synup is a New York City & Bengaluru based startup with operations in The United States, Canada & Australia. Our SaaS solution enables organizations to manage public facts about them across search, social, voice, connected-car ecosystems and augmented reality. Whether you're looking for a coffee shop that has wi-fi, a bar that has outdoor seating or a hospital that is open right now, Synup's services power this information across sources like Google, Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri and Yelp.
We help businesses deliver a better customer experience by ensuring that everyone is finding up-to-date, accurate and complete information about the physical stores including location, hours, menu, inventory and more. We currently manage facts for over 150,000 locations and track over a billion attributes about these businesses.
Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
- Someone who is enthusiastic about ideation & execution of tasks and is also a lateral thinker
- Good event management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Loves meeting new people, and network
- Someone who is driven and wants to learn new things
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing and creating a social media calendar and posting it on all the mediums
- Planning and promoting internal events, talks and sessions
- Helping the team with Digital PR
- Writing thought leadership articles on emerging trends