Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers.
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Learn more at https://synup.com/
Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product organization that will report directly to the Director of Products and Partnerships.
We are looking for a candidate that can establish a clear, actionable plan to deliver the product. If you are metrics-driven and execution-focused and are as comfortable in a room of engineers discussing integration and testing, as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs, please submit your resume. You will work with Engineering, Sales, CS, Marketing and Senior Executive teams across two global locations in New York City and Bengaluru, India. 20% of travel is required.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, KA
1. Interact with customers to understand their needs, validate their problems and explore feasible solutions.
2. Be data-driven and monitor product metrics - understand user behavior and use data to inform the features you build
3. Define clear product requirements, and collaborate with design, engineering, and other stakeholders to drive projects to a successful completion
4. Investigate and analyze requests from customers and internal stakeholders
5. Gather ideas for new features and improvements, prioritize feature requests in accordance with product roadmap and strategy
1. 3+ years in a product management role delivering customer-driven products and great user experiences.
2. Experience working on SaaS-based web products that target enterprise is a plus
3. Good design instincts and data-driven decision-making process
4. Product mindset - inclination and ability to envision a product, and the drive to achieve it.
5. Effective time management and ability to juggle multiple projects
6. Ability to organize, manage and prioritize tasks
Project Management, UI/UX, User Research, Analytics, SAAS, Specification
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels. You’ll build and manage talent globally (New York City and Bangalore, India locations). You’ll be responsible for designing strategy, assembling the team, setting metrics and ensuring that we are always providing an exceptional employee experience.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors.