Synup (/sign-up/) is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing organization as a critical part of our sales organization. At Synup - our clients are everything to us, and you will play a critical role in growing our client base and revenue.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for qualifying and securing enterprise business leads across industry verticals including retail, financial services, and restaurants among others.
Job Title – SDR Enterprise (Sales Development Representative)
Location – Bangalore India
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, task-driven Sales Development Representative who will take a key role in our organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making Outbound Calls, analyzing the Enterprise needs and positioning the offering in the right way
- Managing and executing calling and sales processes, from qualification through closing
- Continually building a pipeline of Enterprise Sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Giving Product Demonstrations using Web Conferencing tools
- Updating data on the CRM: Lead/Contact Data, Activities, Opportunities/Pipelines
- Up-sell to your closures till the accounts move over to the Farming bucket
Relevant experience for this role:
- 2 years of relevant experience working in fast-paced SAAS sales/Call-center/ Enterprise Sales environment
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork and learning
- You have some experience cold-calling/sales development
- Self-starter, logical and analytical thinker, street smart, organized and highly motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs sellers! The sky’s the limit for our SDRs who have an opportunity to learn and grow in a world-class sales organization.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly.
We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you