Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
You’d be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Over 3 years of experience in content marketing
- Over 1 year of experience managing a team of content creators
- A thorough understanding of SEO
- A goal-oriented approach towards content creation and marketing
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders to design an optimal content strategy for the company
- Managing and driving a team of content marketers
- Strategizing and creating an editorial calendar in association with your team
- Planning, creating, and promoting actionable, data-driven content in association with your team
- Structuring a content style guide and ensuring uniformity of content format across all content assets
- Working on the product copy, website copy, and newsletter content
- Working with client facing teams to create, design, and deliver whitepapers, sales collaterals, case-studies, etc.
- Creating awareness about content assets to stakeholders within the company