Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Software QA Engineer
● Create test strategies, test plans and test cases based on project requirements
● Document test procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
● Execute test cases and test scenarios.
● Raise project-related risks and issues at early stages and follow up with leads/stakeholders for mitigation
● Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
● Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
● Help troubleshoot issues.
Must have 3-5 years of experience in quality assurance.
- Hands on in both UI & API’s testing (Automation)
- Strong in Selenium Web driver, TestNG framework, Rest assured.
- Hands on in APIs test automation using Rest assured
- Experience with Python based framework(eg robot) is plus.
- Experience in client-server infrastructure, API’s (backend as well as UI).
- Good understanding of strategy, plans and scenarios incorporating functional, performance, scalability and load testing.
- Hands-on database knowledge is required.
- Good to have CI/CD exposure.
App Layer, API, batch jobs, etc.)
- Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment and learn new concepts.
- Develop test scripts for Testing APIs or Services.