Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
The Client Service/Account Manager Division is a cross-functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development professionals responsible for driving client satisfaction, renewal/retention and revenue growth for our agency and enterprise clients.
We are looking for Account Managers with a strong background in digital. You will be responsible for new client implementation and relationship management as well as ensuring adoption and engagement with the Synup platform. Account Managers play an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with each and every client and driving annual renewals and upsells. Account Managers will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development and Product Management to accelerate usage and relay client needs. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
• Establish consultative and trusted relationships with clients• Ensure client expectations are exceeded consistently
• Drive upsell opportunities
• Transition new clients into the company seamlessly and create scalable, consistent onboarding process
• Develop best practices and process strategies
• Understand client business goals and anticipate future needs to deliver optimal solutions
• Drive planning sessions to ensure a client is able to fully leverage the platform to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
• Conduct quarterly business reviews and check-in points with key clients
• Excellent communication skills and organized project management
• Elicit client feedback to act as an internal advocate for our clients
• Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
• BA/BS degree
• 4+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
• Self-starter comfortable in a startup environment
• Superior client service and relationship skills
• Strong process creation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in data analysis and Excel work
• Leadership in developing world-class client presentations
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Solid understanding of search/SEO/sem/PPC, social, display or other digital experience
• Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience, scaling processes