Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
1. Interact with customers to understand their needs, validate their problems and explore feasible solutions.
2. Be data-driven and monitor product metrics - understand user behaviour and use data to inform the features you build
3. Define clear product requirements, and collaborate with design, engineering and other stakeholders to drive projects to a successful completion
4. Investigate and analyse requests from customers and internal stakeholders
5. Gather ideas for new features and improvements, prioritise feature requests in accordance with product roadmap and strategy
1. 3+ years in a product management role delivering customer-driven products and great user experiences.
2. Experience working on SaaS-based web products that target enterprise is a plus
3. Good design instincts and data-driven decision-making process
4. Product mindset - inclination and ability to envision a product, and the drive to achieve it.
5. Effective time management and ability to juggle multiple projects
6. Ability to organise, manage and prioritise tasks
Project Management, UI/UX, User Research, Analytics, SAAS, Specification