Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brandawareness, customer acquisition and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by customers.
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Learn more at https://synup.com/
Job Title – Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
Location – Bangalore India
Shift Timing – US Shift/ UK Shift
Why are we hiring?
- We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
What we want you to do
- This position works closely with the Sales Development Reps.
- As a Sr. Account Executive you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation through to close targeting our Mid-Market segment
- You will be the primary contact with the customer and have the responsibilities of, prospecting, demoing Synup, providing technical assistance and negotiating contracts.
- As a Sr. AE you are accountable for the plan to hit your goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
- Full cycle sales and manage some inbound leads
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve monthly quarterly
- Drive entire sales process from introduction to close, over the phone/web meetings
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at organizations in our Mid-Market segment
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted segments / cohorts / territory
- Present/Demo Synup’s product via values-based sales approaches / techniques
- Coordinate with internal teams / departments when necessary
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Negotiate Contracts/Deals
- Contribute in streamlining / improving the sales process
You are a perfect match for the role, if you have
- 2 (or more) years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience
- Product Sales experience
- Demonstrated consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers and have revenue driver targets
- Possess an understanding of SaaS metrics / KRAs
- Exceptional technical aptitude, belligerently confident, passion for understanding technology and communicating benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a high paced sales environment
- Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, positive attitude, capacity to learn and an unwavering commitment to be successful