Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Account Executives are responsible for selling the Synup SAAS platform to agency partners (agency resellers) that will utilize it for their SMB customer locations. With a sales model that fosters collaboration, rewards success (uncapped commissions) and provides an opportunity for training, growth and career advancement, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
• Prospect and develop sales opportunities
• Manage complete sales-cycles to convey the value of our full suite of applications
• Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers (underpromise/overdeliver)
• Evangelize the Synup solution through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
• Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
• Territory/ Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
• Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources.
• Exceed plan
• BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
• 2 plus years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales and account management experience
• Knowledge of Digital, SEO, SEO, Social, SAAS, etc
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
• Track record of success in carrying a quota
• Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
• Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
• Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills