Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We’re looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
Experience: 2-4 years
- Architect and own the frontend development
- Collaborate with the Designer and the Project Manager to translate beautiful designs into pixel perfect views.
- Build graphs and visualizations using D3.js for customer reports.
- Tryout and suggest updates to our frontend tools & workflows.
- Take the lead to maintain, re-factor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code.
- Proficient in Reactjs, HTML and CSS and should’ve worked for at least two years.
Why join us?
Frequent brainstorming sessions and huddles to understand the problem and solve it in a different way.
Unlike what should be done and how things suppose to be executed, we keep the ideas and suggestions open with the teammates.
You shall be involved with cross-domains working with different team and different projects to break the monotony.
We believe in work hard and party hard motto.
Friendly atmosphere which gives space to work at flexible work timings.
Team lunch and Team outing might keep you out of mechanical routine.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our RoR platforms and various applications.