Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
UI (Must have):
- Build UI components that meet the desired UX.
- Understanding of grid based systems, design frameworks and responsive design principles
- Build reusable UI components
- Good knowledge and Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Create exciting design solutions that have a high visual impact
UX (Nice to have):
- Experience in researching problem statements and designing solutions to meet desired UX goals and stakeholder requirements
- Should be familiar with prototyping tools
- Look at the product holistically to design workflows
- Measure UX changes and suggest further improvements
Looking for a prospect with:
- 2 - 5 years of prior experience designing web applications.
- Good design portfolio.
- Good communication skills who can effectively communicate with Product, Engineering and other teams.
- Good UI design skills and decent knowledge about UX design principles.
UI/UX, UI Design, User Research, User Experience Design, User-Centered Design, Design Principles, Prototype Design