Who we are
Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and
results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA,
Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Learn more at www.synup.com
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous salaries based on your responsibilities and contribution
- Fast paced environment where you'll be collaborating with extremely talented people
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are on us, when you work from the office.
- You’ll receive the latest Macbook when you join us
We help businesses deliver a better customer experience by ensuring that everyone is finding up-to-date, accurate and complete information about the physical stores including location, hours, menu, inventory and more. We currently manage facts for over 150,000 locations and track over a billion attributes about these businesses.
With an ever-growing user base, we keep raising the bar for our team and what they bring to the table, for which we’re looking to hire a wonderfully creative, skilled, yet humble designer.
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Reviewing requirements gathered from client stakeholders , product managers, and exploring how these can be translated into a compelling design concept
- Creating simple & highly engaging user workflows
- Owning overall product research and deliverables for the existing platform and multiple new features in the pipeline- including specifications, mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, navigation maps etc.
- Collaborating with other UX designers to carry out user research, discovering the insights that will guide your concepts
- Illustrating user journeys personas, goals and information models
- Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
- Producing wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to stakeholders, potential users, developers and other audiences
- Providing developers and product managers with detail about your design concepts, through annotations and/or verbal briefings
- Actively seeking out feedback and constantly challenging both your own ideas and those of others on your team
What We Offer
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
What we expect from you
Passion - You are deeply curious about people — their motives, their environments, the things they are trying to achieve — and recognise that they are at the core of any design project you carry out.
Versatility - You are adept at creating sketches to explore, communicate and iterate your ideas from the early stages.
Relevant experience - You have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. It's a plus if you will have a degree or postgraduate qualification in Interaction Design, HCI, Product design but it's not completely necessary. Your skills speak for yourself.
Portfolio - You have a portfolio with at least 2 projects under your belt that you like to brag about. You can adapt to the latest tools in design and proficient with Sketch and Marvel / Invisionapp.
Rigorous - You ask hard questions, validates assumptions, connect the dots
You are tirelessly enthusiastic and love championing user experience within an agile product development team.
Humility - You are friendly and adaptable, an excellent communicator, and believe in working transparently. you are
Willing to work independently with little or no supervision
Efficiency - You use your time wisely and can get stuff done at a good pace.
Organization - You keep your projects tidy, so collaborating on them will be painless.
Conversational English - You read and write well and can hold a relatively fluent conversation in English, even if the topic is somewhat complex or technical.
If you like what you see, apply below and we'll reach out to you as soon as possible.