Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms.
Job Role - Web Developer
Build functional and easy-to-use websites
Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers
Optimize loading speeds and capacity
Update website content and review SEO
Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
Contribute to discussions on ways to improve functionality and usability
Collaborate with business and technology teams to meet needs and improve efficiency
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, and PHP
-Knowledge of UI layouts, bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
-Capable of utilizing web content management systems
-Passion to create good design and usability
-Strategic thinking and problem solving skills
-Good communication skills and the ability to work well in teams
-Knowledge of Git