Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
The ideal candidate
- Has a deep understanding of how content is created and promoted
- Has strong LTP
- Has a minimum of three years of experience crafting content and at least one year managing content teams
- Needs to have exceptional story-telling skills
- Should have experience with SEO; candidates with some agency experience preferred
- Prior experience working with PR teams a plus
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data and set quantitative goals
- Experience inspiring, motivating and leading a high performing team
- Working with stakeholders to design optimal content strategy
- Managing team members and aligning them with the overall strategy
- Taking ownership and responsibility of all content and community efforts of the company including newsletters, blog content, white-papers, case-studies and PR.
- Mapping out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop assets
The role will be based out of our office location in Brooklyn, NY