Who we are
Synup unlocks the potential of local marketing by continuously improving brand awareness, customer acquisition, and sales results. Brands can now control and deliver the content and information local customers need to find, engage and buy from them in an easy-to-use cloud platform. From customer reviews to menus, photographs to product listings, businesses can enhance, distribute and analyze their content across digital platforms and devices. By seamlessly optimizing their local business content, Synup clients improve their ability to be found and chosen by
Today, thousands of companies use Synup to improve local business content and results. Synup is headquartered in New York City with operations in APAC, EMEA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK.
Learn more at www.synup.com
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
- Manage incoming tickets
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- 1-6 years of experience in B2B customer-facing roles.
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive-level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Communication, Support Function, Customer Interaction, Customer needs, Customer Engagement
At Synup, we are on a mission to transform our clients’ ability to deliver relevant, timely and trustworthy business content across all locations, devices, and digital media channels. We are obsessed with delivering beautiful products to our customers and our product team is central to driving global growth for our company.
Synup is growing at a breakneck pace and needs builders and leaders capable of ideating, implementing and managing processes. You should be comfortable working in unstructured environments, making decisions quickly and optimizing your approach continuously.
Synup has an innovative, collaborative and passionate culture. We look for creative and driven self-starters that can think globally, relate to others empathetically and act quickly. We foster a culture of open dialogue, mutual respect, and intellectual rigor, with a healthy dose of humor. If you’re a collaborative team player capable of wearing multiple hats, Synup may be the place for you.
Synup is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We live diversity every day and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organisation, parental status, military service, socio-economic level, or other non-merit factors