Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup’s product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
Synup’s product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company’s growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don’t matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here’s how Synup functions as a workplace:
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Synup lets companies manage their local presence data and digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it across the web on search engines, maps, apps, directories, voice search and other services. We help businesses get found when consumers are searching on these sites to drive more traffic, calls, emails, leads, store visits and conversions on a local level.
The Sales Development Rep is responsible for identifying, developing, and driving revenue inside our total addressable market of over 40 million global business locations. The SDR's role is to funnel that demand into actionable sales opportunities that lead to closed deals!
- Engage with prospects via telephone and email
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling into must-win strategic accounts
- Qualify inbound leads and turn them into pipeline opportunities
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the digital location management space
- Partner with experienced team to strategize plans
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update prospect interactions and statuses in a CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Run Account Based Business Development plays into our most strategic accounts
- You are competitive and love to win
- You value teamwork and learning
- You have some experience cold-calling/sales development
- You have a track record of thriving in a self-starting environment leveraging your drive, creativity, and intellect
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding organization and time-management skills
- BA/BS degree from university or 2 years relevant work experience