Symphony Commerce delivers the industry’s only Commerce-as-a-Service platform, natively-built to orchestrate the entire flow of commerce across storefronts, orders, inventory, and fulfillment. Delivered as a service, Symphony frees brands from the burden of infrastructure management and provides the data and services they need to operate and grow their online sales channels.
Symphony Commerce is hiring a Senior Product Manager to act as a product leader and to be responsible for creating and delivering a roadmap that keeps our clients on the cutting edge of eCommerce. You'll work closely with our customers, C-level executives as well as our internal teams to define product requirements and work with our engineering teams to create new product offerings. You will own the direction and execution of one of our product development teams.
Our product development teams are organized around critical functions of the platform (Commerce, Customer Service, Business Intelligence, etc.); ensuring the teams understand our customers’ needs, goals, and success metrics, all the while delivering features that delight users and move our business forward.
- Drive the product roadmap to deliver enterprise-grade retail experiences and business intelligence tools
- Work with our portfolio of leading brands to become the customer expert
- Hold the organization accountable to key metrics that drive success
- 5+ years experience in product management in high growth, B2B SaaS environment
- eCommerce experience valued, but not required
- Prior experience at a startup or rapidly growing company is highly valued
- Proven track record of launching successful products with high quality
- Experience working in a high-performance Agile development process
- Customer-centric perspective
- Skilled at defining and prioritizing product ideas
- Ability to wireframe product ideas (e.g., Balsamiq)
- Able to team effectively with engineers and designers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement (401k)
- Free catered meals and office snacks
- Central location in SoMa
- Great people