About Symons Ambulance
Symons Ambulance is an emergency medical services company that provides 9-1-1, critical care transport, and event and air ambulance services. We take pride in offering a diverse array of specialties with the goal of being a no-hassle one-stop shop resource for all our clients' prehospital needs.
Symons Ambulance is currently hiring qualified EMTs to assist with first-aid administration at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA. This is a part-time, contracted position for those medical professionals who are interested in gaining experience and expanding their knowledge of emergency and non-emergency medical care in a mass gathering setting. If you are an EMT who is interested in working events, we would love to hear from you!
Event Emergency Medical Technician Responsibilities:
- Determines nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, in order to establish the basic life support procedures needed to be followed, basing decisions on statements of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice.
- Takes and records patient's vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory rate.
- Administers prescribed treatment, performing such activities as first aid, immobilization of injuries, application of splints, administration of oxygen, treatment of minor wounds or abrasions, or administration of basic life support procedures.
- Assists admitting and billing personnel to obtain and record information related to the patient's vital statistics and to establish the necessity for medical transportation.
- Serves as a company representative promoting a focus of exceptional customer service, professionalism, and the right care.
Event Emergency Medical Technician Requirements:
- CA EMT Certification
- Healthcare Provider Card
- Current CA Drivers License