About Symons Ambulance
Symons Ambulance is an emergency medical services company that provides 9-1-1, critical care transport, and event and air ambulance services. We take pride in offering a diverse array of specialties with the goal of being a no-hassle “one-stop shop” resource for all our clients' prehospital needs.
We are currently hiring full-time paramedics to work at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA. This is a great opportunity to gain event experience with options for a flexible schedule. Paramedics will work both practice and race days. If you are interested in working events as a paramedic, we would love to hear from you!
- CA Paramedic License
- LA County Paramedic Accreditation
- Healthcare Provider Card
- PALS card
- ACLS card
- Current CA Drivers License
- Render pre-hospital emergency care according to established medical protocols.
- Administer basic and advanced life support to patients at the scene and in a pre-hospital setting, in accordance with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and standards, and in accordance with Company policies and guidelines.
- The paramedic will assess the nature and extent of injury or illness to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed.
- Complete patient care forms, insurance forms, evaluation forms, and all other forms in a competent and timely fashion.
- Educate and /or train personnel and the public.
- Protect the privacy of all patient information as required by federal (and state) law and in accordance with general principles of professionalism as a health care provider.
- Monitor communication equipment to maintain contact with the track.
- The paramedic must be a team player, and provide necessary assistance to ensure system sanitation, readiness, and adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Santa Anita Park, including the locations of all major landmarks and the standard operating procedures.
Job Type: Full-time