About Symons Ambulance
Symons Ambulance is an emergency medical services company that provides 9-1-1, critical care transport, and event and air ambulance services. We take pride in offering a diverse array of specialties with the goal of being a no-hassle “one-stop shop” resource for all our clients' prehospital needs.Symons Ambulance provides its RNs with rewarding work and exciting opportunities. With a variety of services available, our CCT registered nurses work primarily in the following divisions:
- Critical Care Transport: Our registered nurses assist in the care and transportation of patients across southern California, from hospital to hospital.
- Event Safety: As a leader in emergency event medical safety, Symons Ambulance provides its registered nurses with medical experience at large-scale productions such as raves, music festivals and motorsport races.
We are currently hiring qualified CCT registered nurses. Both on-call and 24-hour shifts are available. If you are a RN and would like to work for one of the most exciting and dynamic companies around, send us your resume! We would love to hear from you.
Critical Care Transport RN Requirements:
- 2 years experience as a registered nurse in an ICU or ER
- Current RN license
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
Critical Care Transport RN Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assumes responsibility for total patient care when in the best interest of the patient’s needs.
- Is responsible for documenting the patient's plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Is responsible for conveying all pertinent information regarding the patient to the receiving facility.
- Is responsible for the interpretation and implementation of physician’s transport orders.
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in CQI for the Critical Care Transport Program.
- Participates in training related to the Critical Care Transport Program.
- Ensures patient’s rights and confidentiality.
- Maintains certifications and skills as required by both state and local authorities.
Job Type: Contract