is looking for a personal trainer to join our growing team in select locations. Livekick is an online fitness membership service providing personal fitness through live video.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Livekick trainer:
- Our members purchase monthly subscriptions, not single sessions
- You will reach and change lives of more people around the world
- We provide you with exercise programming tools
- Scheduling is entirely handled by us and our platform
- One paycheck for all of your Livekick clients
Must be an enthusiastic individual, passionate about helping lead healthy life through fitness. Experience training 1-on-1 in the trenches, i.e. in a gym, in a studio, etc. Someone who has contributed to the fitness industry and is hungry for learning.
2. Availability: part-time to full-time, minimum of 25 hours per month of dedicated session blocks. This means blocks of time where there are no distractions, no pets or children in the background.
3. Tech: ability to understand how to use basic technology tools - a laptop, smartphone phone with working camera, a tablet, and so on). We'll train on on getting better with using these tools.
4. Training Environment: access to designated fitness space, whether that be a gym, studio, or an at-home studio. If it’s a converted space, it should not look like a converted space (i.e. no kitchen or sofa in the background).