is looking for an experienced group fitness instructor to join our growing team in select locations. Livekick is an online fitness membership service providing personal and small group fitness through live video.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a Livekick group fitness instructor:
- Maximum exposure: you will reach and change lives of more people around the world.
- The work is from home - Livekick will provide you with a home fitness studio kit for video training. (Alternatively, you will arrange for a convenient fitness studio to teach out of).
- We provide you with exercise programming and online coaching tools
- Bookings and payments are handled entirely by us
Must be an enthusiastic individual, passionate about helping lead healthy life through fitness.
1. Experience: Must have at least 2 years of experience as a certified group fitness instructor and/or a personal trainer in the trenches, i.e. in a gym, in a studio, etc. Someone who has contributed to the fitness industry and is hungry for learning. Must be able to provide valid certification.
2. Availability: Part-Time. Will start with most likely a few hours per week. These hours must be blocks of time where there are no distractions, no pets or children in the background.
3. Tech: Ability to understand how to use basic technology tools. A laptop or desktop computer is required. Livekick will provide you with technical training on how to operate all the tools required.
4. Training Environment: Access to designated fitness space, whether that be a gym, studio, or an at-home studio. If it’s a converted space, it should not look like a converted space (i.e. no kitchen or sofa in the background).