SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Creative Design team!
- Type: Remote in Costa Rica or any other country in Latin America
About the role:
At SweetRush, you’ll find highly creative artists and talented designers. We come to work every day looking to build innovative and creative solutions that take our clients’ business to the next level. We’re looking for a Creative Solutions Designer with expertise in multimedia projects such as web, games, eLearning, and mobile solutions in the adult learning and education field.
You will be responsible for delivering creative solutions for a wide range of educational and interactive projects. This is not a production designer role; this is a high-level creative role for someone who thrives on coming up with unique and creative concepts and doing what it takes to put together best-in-class proposals and presentations. You must be able to quickly understand complex client solutions, think independently, and help evolve ideas and concepts into final client-ready deliverables.
You will work closely with a team of Solution Architects, Learning Architects, and Creative Directors. Day-to-day responsibilities include brainstorming and collaborating, creating custom mock-ups and presentations, building prototypes, designing infographics, researching and establishing client branding styles, and onboarding and directing designers, animators, and illustrators when needed.
You must be comfortable and adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities. You must be able to balance workload and identify when extra resources are needed to meet deadlines. And you must be comfortable giving and receiving feedback and have high attention to detail. Having a “can-do” attitude is a must!
- Create custom mock-ups of concepts for eLearning, apps, games for mobile, tablet, and desktop delivery.
- Apply branding, design, and creativity to proposal and presentation decks.
- Research and define brand style guidelines for potential clients.
- Create working prototypes in Figma, Rise, and Invision.
- Identify, source, create graphic assets—photos, graphics, icons, illustrations, videos, and anything needed to quickly create a slick and professional end deliverable.
- Manage the design and maintenance and visual style of the master biz dev templates.
- Research good examples of UI/UX design, new technologies, and the latest design trends.
- Provide transition design concepts, mock-ups, prototypes, and design direction to project teams, as needed.
Production and Postproduction:
- Organize, manage, and maintain design assets for business development so they can be leveraged for future use.
- Onboard designers to the project and provide support material and guidance.
- Receive all the issues for Graphic Design assets, add any additional information, and distribute them to the correct graphic designers.
- Review, provide feedback, and direct graphic designers to be sure everything they create matches the instructions, format, size, and quality.
- 4+ years of Graphic Design and UI/UX experience
- Clear communication and proactive leadership skills to direct and get the best and most effective results from the team
- Very good creating and applying brand guidelines
- Proficiency with the following software: Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Google Suite (mostly Google Slides)
- Background or familiarity in adult learning and games
- Experience working with Adapt Framework, Articulate Storyline and Rise, Learning Management Systems, etc.
- Experience working with a remote team
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note: We're all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world; however, SweetRush is a U.S. company with English as our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.