SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our team!
We are an eLearning company looking for a Creative Director with expertise in multimedia projects such as web, games, and mobile solutions. You’ll work with highly creative artists and talented designers; we come to work every day looking to build solutions that take our clients’ business to the next level and make us feel excited.
- Provide creative and periodic art direction of our projects
- Review, understand, and manage design budgets, deliveries, and time lines
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team supporting visual and creative
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with clients and team members
- Participate in the early stages of projects (planning, scoping, brainstorming)
- Support the casting of design resources for your projects
- Performance client-facing and create client presentations
- Mentor and lead assigned creative/design staff
- At least 5 years creative directing of multimedia projects and design teams
- A solid portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Experience understanding and applying brands to projects
- Experience with interactive web technologies—ex: Understanding of digital, responsive, adaptive, and mobile
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with web developers and project managers
- Experience sketching, wireframing, or prototyping to present your ideas
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Have your own equipment and comfy place to work
- Ability to travel (internationally if needed)
- Background or familiarity in adult learning and games
- Experience working with eLearning platforms
- Experience working virtually
- Advertising and live video production experience
- Understanding of 3D/2D productions
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit your updated resume and portfolio and your salary requirements.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note: We're all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world; however, SweetRush is a U.S. company with English as our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.