SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our marketing team!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a multi-faceted role combining research, strategy and planning, and implementation within many different aspects of marketing, supporting the launch of all of our marketing campaigns throughout the year. The Digital Marketing Specialist participates in regular strategy meetings with the Marketing team and is encouraged to collaborate and provide ideas to refine and improve our marketing strategy.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and is a full-time position.
- SEO/SEM: Ownership of SweetRush’s search engine optimization and search engine marketing strategy, including setting realistic objectives, crafting a plan to meet objectives, all aspects of implementation (e.g., keyword research, link-building techniques, etc.), and tracking and reporting on results.
- Content Marketing: Key team member in development of content marketing campaigns, including providing SEO strategy and recommendations for all content, proposing and adding relevant links, publishing content on our website (via WordPress) and external sites, updating our editorial database with links to new content, and managing creation of landing pages.
- Social Media: Key team member in social media strategy and implementation, including analyzing the audience for each channel and recommending campaigns/posts that appeal to and engage our communities, scheduling/publishing all social media posts, and monitoring and reporting on the response to our campaigns and posts.
- Email Marketing: Ownership of technical aspects of email marketing, including maintaining lists, syncing with the CRM database, set-up and launch of email campaigns, and proposing ways to build our email lists and enhance our email campaigns.
- Analytics: Ownership of measurement and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including creating monthly and as-needed reports on various marketing activities, analyzing those reports and identifying insights (what’s working, what’s not working).
- Website: Support ongoing website uptime and SEO by auditing the website and reporting errors to website team.
- Research: Ongoing research to support marketing activities and the team’s efforts, including competitive analysis, and upcoming awards and conferences.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role that involved digital marketing
- Experience with B2B marketing a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite (experience with G Suite is a plus), SEO tools, Google Analytics, social media and email marketing tools.
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Extremely high attention to detail, always reviewing your own work to avoid errors
- Caring about the quality and presentation of your work
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including being comfortable sharing a strategy/plan and explaining technical details to those with limited technical knowledge
- Eager to learn and identify and resolve problems quickly
- Confident and decisive in decision-making with a desire to consistently find ways to improve processes
- Ability to embrace new technologies and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who brings a positive attitude even when things get challenging
- A passion for helping others and collaborating within a high-performing team
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements through the link below. We look forward to meeting you!