SweetRush has a wonderful opportunity to work with a not-for-profit health system client in Dallas. The client’s vision is to be a leader, partner, and advocate for the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities. This is a direct, full-time employment opportunity with the client. The successful candidate will be located onsite in the Dallas, Texas office.
This role is responsible for mapping learning products to the most appropriate learning resources and creating a content strategy based on audience needs, learning principles, and learning trends. You will also oversee all aspects of content management including curation/aggregation processes, quality assurance, and social collaboration strategies.
As the L&D Technologist, you will be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, and population of content for an on-demand, digital learning experience platform. This new platform is an interactive, collaborative and engaging system available to all of our client’s associates in order to facilitate growth and connection.
Culture & Values:
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he/she preaches.
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with the customers in mind; established and maintains effective relationships with customers and garnishes their trust and respect.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Peer Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Manage operations gaining efficiencies and improving quality of digital content
- Define content specifications and provide consistently high levels of content curation to those specs for online courses, modular content/microcontent
- Support copyright compliance, IP and data privacy rules
- Ensure continuous quality improvement for all digital learning outputs driven by stakeholder feedback, program and product research and the integration of new technologies
- Liaise with the learning and development team, providing continuous peer to peer and co-designs content and conceptual mapping, learning design strategies, and the appropriate use of digital tools
- Manage the delivery of multiple content curation streams and ensure all content development is aligned with CHRISTUS’ content strategy
- Implement a large-scale pipeline planning process for the development of new products and product updates throughout the year
- Meet qualitative and quantitative KPIs providing input to a roadmap for system growth and acceptance across the enterprise
- Pilot test, manage engagement activities, content release schedules, and real-time evaluation of content access and usage, creating a continuous improvement ecosystem
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about new technologies and new approaches to digital content delivery, sharing best practice research with internal teams. Test new models of content creation/delivery
- Manage vendor relationships and service agreement
Applications & Technology
- Drive learning product innovation and new learning technologies
- Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
Senior Project Management
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, by creating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, ensuring communication and understanding of training objectives, scope, assignments, dependencies, and timelines
- Adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in education, instructional design, information systems, instructional media or related field
- Experience in understanding how content delivery platforms work best to serve their audiences on a global basis, 24/7
- Project management, analytical, research, communication and quality assurance skills
- Working understanding of AI, content curation tools, community collaboration tools, systemic integration, digital content partnerships, metadata, advanced search and recommend, and effective digital publishing practices, including IP and data privacy
- Experience and genuine interest in digital learning/professional development space and a good understanding of current developments in digital learning environments
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in an international and fast-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and team-building skills, proven skills in influencing others as well as consultative skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Five (5) to seven (7) years relevant work experience in an information systems environment
- Five (5) years of experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant project and/or team leadership experience
- Experience with implementing a healthcare information system strongly preferred
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning, healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or information management strongly preferred
- Moderate overnight travel (up to 30%) by land or air