SweetRush is seeking a uniquely-qualified individual for the role of Marketing Campaign Producer. In this role, you’ll conceptualize and pitch innovative ideas and campaigns, and manage and guide them to a successful launch. Do you love bringing your creative force to shaping campaigns, while also having incredible project management skills to make them happen? Please read on!
As the Marketing Campaign Producer, you will compose, create, launch, and measure B2B campaigns to promote SweetRush’s service areas. You will manage campaigns from start to finish, ensuring they meet the target objectives and are delivered on time and within budget, and report on campaign results and ROI.
We’re looking for an experienced producer who’s used content marketing, social media, SEO, email marketing, advertising, and more to increase brand awareness and generate demand for B2B services. Extra points if you have experience with events, trade shows, and webinars!
You’ll work with an awesome team of talented marketing professionals who collaborate to create strategic, visually stunning, and effective marketing campaigns that help build our brand. We are constantly learning and growing together in an environment of respect, caring, and positivity.
We are looking for an individual to bring passion, creativity, fresh thinking, and a desire to make a positive impact at a dynamic, forward-thinking, company with a strong, supportive culture.
This is a 100% remote position, so you must be comfortable with working virtually.
When you apply, please provide us with a cover letter about your experience and fit for this role, thank you!
- Extensive experience working on a variety of B2B marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Smart, energetic, ambitious, and creative, with strong organizational skills
- Meticulously detailed with a focus on accuracy and quality
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, creative work environment; able to juggle multiple projects, reliably meet deadlines, and adapt to new assignments
- Creative team player who loves to collaborate within the team and with other departments across the company
- Fast learner, excellent listener, and researcher who can “connect the dots” between what’s happening in the industry and what we’re doing at SweetRush
- Experience with Google enterprise tools (Drive, Docs, Slides), Atlassian Confluence and Jira a plus
- Hubspot marketing platform experience strongly preferred
- Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company, and a passion for learning and education, are great advantages
- Lead brainstorming and creative thought for B2B marketing campaigns and guide the process of conceptualization to defining the overall scope, tone, and look and feel
- Manage the end-to-end process for the successful creation and delivery of marketing campaigns against agreed-upon timelines, including all aspects of project planning and management
- Work with internal teams to gather analytics to optimize campaigns
- Lead kickoff calls, status meetings, and post-campaign debriefs and results sharing
- Campaigns should deliver a clear message and reinforce the value of SweetRush’s brand, while entertaining and informing potential clients
- 5 years of relevant B2B marketing campaign management experience
- BA degree in a related field such as marketing, journalism, communications, public relations
- Experience working in a management consulting industry is a plus
PS: A bit about SweetRush—This year we will celebrate our 18th-anniversary developing performance improvement/training solutions. We have a significant list of high-profile clients such as Bridgestone, Mondelez, Hilton—and we are very good at keeping our clients happy and working with us year after year. We are a powerhouse of blended learning solutions and extremely adept at crafting highly engaging, graphically rich, blended learning experiences, including gamification and mobile learning. We have a fantastic team and culture and a ‘near-zero’ turnover of employees and clients. We are that unique kind of company where everyone feels respected acknowledged and treated fairly. In 2009, we went virtual and our team is geographically distributed, but very tightly connected.
We have managed, largely via referrals and marketing (we do not have salespeople!) to attract a great group of clients, and we anticipate continued growth in 2019 and beyond.