SweetRush is looking for a graphic designer, experienced in working with images and applying a clients’ branding to different visual materials.
We create beautiful e-learning experiences that seamlessly contribute to our clients’ learning objectives.
As a graphic designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual designs for digital courses, PowerPoint presentations and other similar materials for our learning solutions.
- Create graphic materials, such as PowerPoint slides, infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Work directly and as a team with the Creative Director to understand client expectations related to graphics.
- Keep quality and consistency in all the deliveries.
- Deliver assets on time.
- Production of multiple screens and assets.
- Maintenance and enforcement of our clients' design guidelines.
- Preparation of style guides.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of verifiable experience as a graphic designer
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within existing brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Great communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving or receiving, constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills
- Proven proficiency with written and spoken English
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing e-learning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk!
Upload your resume and include a link to your online portfolio or reel, demonstrating the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your salary requirements or hourly rate.