The eLearning Production Leads internally known as Build Managers (BiMs) are the hub of production for eLearning, instructor-led training (ILT), and gamification projects. BiMs work under Project Managers (PMs) and support their teams with a good sense of humor, empathy, flexibility, an eye for detail, and a drive for success.
As a BiM, you’ll manage high-complexity, multi-deliverable projects.
- Facilitate production through collaboration with the PM, Design, Instructional Design, Audio, Engineering, and QA teams.
- Field questions to prevent production holdups.
- Review deliverables to ensure adherence to the storyboards.
- Maintain ownership of the daily course-production process.
- Escalate questions and issues to your PM as appropriate.
- Make minor corrections in Articulate Rise or Appitierre Evolve.
- Ensure proper file and asset management.
- Ensure teams adhere to processes.
- Project coordination/management (2+ years) of multiple projects/teams
- Technology services/products
- Deadline management
- Microsoft® Office Suite
- Virtual teams
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization
- Great writing, grammar, and communication
- Fast learner
- Risk forecasting
- Fluent in English
- Open to learning and working with new software technologies
Nice to have:
- Four-year college degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Experience with eLearning/digital agency work
- Experience with Jira or similar issue-tracking system
We are all about remote work and have collaborators all around the world, however, SweetRush is a US company and English is our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English. We look forward to receiving your application!