SweetRush is looking for a Graphic Designer who has experience working with images and applying clients’ brand guidelines to various visual materials.
As a Graphic Designer for our culture and change services, you’ll participate in the production of visual designs for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, and similar materials for proposals and client meetings.
- Create graphic materials such as PowerPoint slides, infographics, emails, banners, web interfaces, etc.
- Produce multiple assets and screens
- Maintain and enforce our clients’ design guidelines
- Prepare style guides
- Work directly and as a team with the Creative Director to understand client expectations related to graphics
- Ensure quality and consistency in all deliveries
- Deliver assets on time
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ verifiable experience as a Graphic Designer
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Perfectly written and spoken English
This is a remote, per-hour freelance opportunity. When applying, please share a link to your online portfolio.