eLearning Lectora Developer – remote and part-time. U.S.-based only.
- U.S.-based only: The candidate must physically reside in the United States. This is a nonnegotiable job requirement.
- Part-time work with a variable workload: extension and/or full-time position are possible but not guaranteed.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced Trivantis Lectora developer, with a background in the eLearning industry. Understanding of instructional design principles or a background in instructional design are helpful but not necessary, as long as the candidate is not new to eLearning.
In this role, you will work on projects for specific clients as part of a larger SweetRush project team. Workload varies constantly, so your flexibility with ups (20–25/wk) and downs (sometimes there are lulls) is essential.
A few additional requirements:
- Work is performed on the client’s systems via a virtual desktop environment. This means, among other things, that the efficiency of your work will rely on the power of your own computer and the speed of your internet connection.
- Ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures is a must
- A background check is required
- Performing eLearning development primarily using Trivantis Lectora. Other tools may be added to the mix, including but not limited to PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Working with internal SweetRush and client teams on the client’s eLearning projects
- Strict adherence to the client’s policies and procedures
- Attending project and team meetings as needed
- Trivantis Lectora
- Microsoft Office
- eLearning industry experience
While this is a remote position that both allows and requires flexibility, this is not a job that can be performed exclusively during nights or weekends. At least some of the work and all meetings must occur during normal business hours.
POSSIBILITIES DOWN THE ROAD
Depending on the candidate’s skill set, expertise, and willingness to learn and engage, there may be other opportunities in the company, including working with other clients and other tools and working on other eLearning, gaming, and web development projects. SweetRush is always looking for talented individuals, and this position can potentially serve as an organic entry into the permanent SweetRush workforce. Please check out our website
to get excited about the creative, engaging work we do and to get a sense of our infectious, welcoming culture. You will love it here!