- Type: Remote - Costa Rica
- Category: Contractor - Ad Hoc
Do you have a voracity for quality assurance testing and processes? Do you have an innate, eagle-eye attention to detail? Do you excel at multitasking?
SweetRush, a renowned e-Learning agency, is seeking fun and hardwworking manual quality assurance testers to join our esteemed QA team!
- Run quality assurance checks for e-Learning courses by testing material from a technical perspective and ensuring it matches the storyboard/source material.
- Communicate anomalies to the developpment team using our bug tracking software.
- Retest all remediated problems corrected by development.
- Create and follow procedures for the testing and validation of courses.
- A strong understanding of the QA process as well as basic testing skills
- Web application testing experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Analytical skills
- Experience testing using an accessibility tool (visual, hearing, and motor)
- Experience working with JAWS (or a different accessibility tool)
- Experience working with JIRA
P.S. At SweetRush, we pride ourselves in our attention to detail. If you think you found some typos on the job posting below, let us know what those are on the application!
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note: We're all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world; however, SweetRush is a U.S. company with English as our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.