Freelance Opportunity - Remote - Europe Based
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our PM team!
We are looking for key individuals who can lend their proven skills as a Project Manager in a freelance capacity. SweetRush is truly a project management–focused company, and that focus has been the key to our success and to winning our clients for life.
Using ADDIE and related models, you will be responsible for working closely with our clients and our team to create and deliver training materials that support our clients’ business objectives and ongoing operations. The training solutions we provide are often blended, and most of them emphasize eLearning. Therefore, not only must you have experience with web-based and computer-based training, but you must also bring a real passion for online training and interactive technologies.
The Project Manager is a client liaison and project team lead who works with Graphic Designers, Technologists, Instructional Designers, Copy Editors, and Engineers. He or she is responsible for the entire scope of the project, from inception to launch—both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. The Project Manager can identify, anticipate, and manage risks, which results in a smooth, efficient, on-time, and on-budget project experience.
● Ownership of the client relationship throughout the project, acting as the project “hub” and primary contact point
● Setting and managing client expectations with the goal of achieving positive client/team interactions
● Providing clients with education and alternatives when challenges arise during the project
● Project status reporting, including risk management, budget tracking, change management, and issue tracking and resolution
● Designing and maintaining detailed project plans, including establishing realistic schedules and tracking key milestones and dependencies
● Managing all project resources in terms of prioritizing tasks and ensuring effective handoff of dependent tasks
● Managing contractors, including some who work virtually and in different time zones
● Overseeing and owning the quality of all deliverables
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, experience, and personality traits:
● Minimum three years’ experience as a client-facing Project Manager
● Experience in the training field, preferably in eLearning
● Expertise in driving digital media (ideally, eLearning) projects from preproduction to launch and in managing risks
● Experience developing proposals, gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
● Experience setting priorities and managing resources working on multiple projects
● Previous experience working with remote team members
● Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multitasking
● Excellent client management skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication
● Strong knowledge of internet technologies and solutions
● Some (even minimal) hands-on internet and multimedia production skills
● Detail-oriented, with an orientation toward copy editing and/or quality assurance
● Fluency with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
● Respectful, positive, and approachable attitude
● Positive outlook on life (a “glass half full” type of person)
● A true interest and passion for people, their projects, and life
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Please note, we're all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world, however, SweetRush is a US company and as a result, English is our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.