We’re always growing and will need more people to work with us on exciting and upcoming projects. The role below is not for a project today. Our process is to explore if we are a mutual fit so that as soon as we need to expand we can reach out to you and get going quickly. Please submit your application if you're interested!
Our clients count on us to be creative and innovative when collaborating on and developing effective, custom learning solutions. As Creative Director, you will play a central role in bringing our clients’ visions to life.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about weaving high-quality creative concepts into learning programs. This means connecting with target audiences on an emotional level while integrating visuals, learning technology (such as game-based learning and mobile), and learning techniques (such as storytelling and discovery).
We're looking for someone who is fluid when pitching ideas and who can manage, critique, and guide the work of designers producing UI/UX visuals, prototypes, animations, and illustrations. This means keeping the project on track, delivering on deadline, and motivating your team to do their very best.
And, finally, we're looking for a true collaborator who can work alongside talented Instructional Designers, Technologists, Project Managers, and client partners; inspire them with great ideas, and take ownership for carrying ideas through to top-notch execution.
- Work with team members to deliver a creative concept aligned with the project’s needs, audience, and business goals.
- Work with budgets and timelines.
- Visually represent your ideas during collaboration meetings.
- Team up with other creative peers to produce prototypes that set clear expectations for the team and clients.
- Understand the design-resourcing needs, and support the recruiting efforts if needed.
- Guide designers to be in line with creative ideas.
- Review documents and provide feedback if needed to meet creative expectations.
- Support the design production process.
- Analyze client deliveries and recommend changes if necessary.
- 5+ years of experience directing digital and/or learning projects (learning, games, web/apps, VR, etc.)
- Strong portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in the creative field
- Solid understanding of adult learning techniques, working with learning objectives, learning curriculum, course flow development, evaluation techniques, and learning authoring tools and technologies
- Robust creativity and presentation techniques
- Ability to present and pitch learning concepts to clients and team
- Storytelling and basic scripting techniques
- Ability to sketch or visualize ideas and concepts
- Experience in prototyping
- Gamification design fundamentals
- Understanding of UI/UX fundamentals and business visual quality standards
- Strong working knowledge of multimedia assets such as interfaces and interactions
- Great leader and communicator—ability to direct, inspire, and motivate your team
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies (desired)
- Availability to travel (U.S. citizen or U.S. visa available)
As mentioned above, we’re always growing and will need more people to work with us on exciting and upcoming projects. If you’re a Creative Director or Art Director with a strong background in VR, AI, video, animation, print, or marketing and have an outrageous digital portfolio, please apply.